Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Not done yet...

Well the month is almost over and we're not done yet. We are still going, going, going. One or both of us have been out of town EVERY weekend this month not to mention almost a full week in Atlanta and working during the others (more so for Levi than me though). Levi has been home 4 nights this entire month. It seems like as soon as he gets home from a trip I've packed us up to go somewhere else and off we go. We've been to a 3 year old birthday party (well actually that one was just me, Levi had to work) and an 80 year old birthday party, one wedding in Arkansas and one coming up this weekend in Oklahoma. Then I think we will be done for a while....until the last half of June when Levi has vacation. TWCA's school year is over and I have about 6 days left of possible Conroe ISD sub jobs. As busy as we have been it hasn't been all bad though. We have gotten to see some family a couple of times in one month that normally we might see once or twice a year. It has been really nice to be able to visit with everyone. I've got a couple more posts swirling around in my head but I think they will have to wait. Until then....Happy Wednesday! (assuming that today is, in fact, Wednesday as all of my days are seriously running together this month!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your help with the birthday party! Love ya!