I'm glad to report that I am FINALLY feeling better. Actually Sunday I started to feel better but not 100% and I'm still pretty much sittin' at about 90%.
Today starts Levi's stretch of 19 days off in a row! We are planning our first family vacation (since our delayed honeymoon). We plan on going to Washington DC next week for our anniversary. Yep, next Monday it will be a YEAR since we got married! We were talking last night about how crazy that is....where did the time go? Wherever it went, I don't want it back! I have LOVED being married! Although, it doesn't seem too different than when we were dating except that we live together (and all that goes with it). People always asked me after we got married if I had discovered any little things that he does that drives me crazy and I always said no. I still don't think I've found any. There may be a few that I already knew about but no new ones...hehe. I told someone the other day that if Levi and I had known how much fun being married was we would have done it a long time ago! (Or maybe I wrote that in a previous blog...I don't remember) I can't imagine the past year (well, almost 10 now) without him!
Morgan's 4th Birthday
9 years ago


1 comments:
The time really does fly huh? You guys have been together for 10 years????? I can't believe it has been that long. I too love being married. We just celebrated 3 years and it amazes me that it has been that long, I also can't believe we have 2 kids but hey they are my little gifts from God and I am thankful fir them! Anyway, congrats on your anniversary, may there be many,many more to come!!!
Post a Comment